Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The Data Protection Act (DPA) gives you the right to see personal information we hold about you. If you want copies of this information, please contact us all. Data is held securely and won't be sold to any 3rd parties. The details we collect will be used for the following:
1. We only record data which is relevant to the fulfilment of your order.
2. To comply with legal requirements GalGael Enterprises is a social enterprise trading subsidiary of GalGael Trust and we may need to pass the information we collect to the trust for administrative purposes.
3. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing, payment and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us. Currently we use PayPal for our transactions and Shopify, which is an e-commerce platform.
4. We may pass information onto the local police authorities, local govern bodies and our bank, if we feel their has been any fraudulent transactions.
5. We may pass information onto the local police authorities, on authorised grounds such as a formal police investigation.